Here it is! 7 years later you guys have been asking for this tape. Press play this weekend in the bedroom & thank me later!
Friday, February 12, 2016 at 12:00:00 AM
1. Miguel - Coffee
2. Donell Jones - Come Back
3. Ne-Yo - When You're Mad
4. D'Angelo - Brown Sugar
5. 112 - Cupid
6. Keith Sweat - Twisted
7. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (Kue Remix)
8. Boyz II Men - Water Runs Dry
9. Fabolous ft. Nicki Minaj & Trey Songz - Doin' It Well
10. Dru Hill - How Deep Is Your Love (Tilt Remix)
11. Rihanna ft. Drake - Work
12. Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing (Tilt Remix)
13. Nelly ft. Jeremih - The Fix
14. Allure - Head Over Heels (Tilt Remix)
15. Trey Songz - Slow Motion
16. Zendaya ft. Chris Brown - Something New
17. Justin Bieber - I'll Show You
18. Adrian Marcel - 2AM
19. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself (Fotsbeats 2AM Club Edit)
20. Chris Brown - Liquor
21. Tory Lanez - Say It
22. Next - Butta Love
23. Mary J. Blige - Not Gon' Cry
24. Jodeci - Lately
25. Usher - Nice & Slow
26. R. Kelly - You Remind Me Of Something
27. Ginuwine - In Those Jeans
28. Maxwell - Lifetime
29. SWV - Weak
30. The Weeknd - Often
31. Joe - I Wanna Know
32. K-Ci & Jojo - Tell Me It's Real
33. Force MD's - Tender Love
34. Eric Benet ft. Tamia - Spend My Life With You
A true music connoisseur, Jordan “DJ Tilt” Rulloda is quickly rising as one of the most demanded DJ’s not only in North America, but internationally as well.
Playing a multi-genre style of music, his mixes include everything from the latest House, Hip Hop & Top 40 tracks with everything in-between from rock to old school.
In the past four years he has built a loyal fan base and played in cities like Toronto, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Montreal, Vancouver, Washington DC, and New York, to name a few. His wide music knowledge allows him to stay on top of current trends worldwide catering better to his growing fan base. His selection of music has been enjoyed by A-list celebrities including Kim Kardashian, Jamie Foxx, Ashley Judd, Jessica Alba, Ben Afleck, Anne Hathaway Lebron James, Lauren Conrad, Chris Nunez, Brody Jenner, etc.
Due to an extensive client list, Tilt’s resume as a DJ expands beyond the club as he provides services for companies including Google, HP, Vanity Fair, Audi, L’Oreal, Ralph Lauren, YouTube, Skky Vodka, Diesel, and more.
In fact on Tuesday, Jan 20th 2009, DJ Tilt spun at the Google Inaugural Ball for U.S.A. President, Barack Obama on his inauguration day. 2000 A-list attendees were invited. CBC News did an exclusive piece on DJ Tilt on his visit to DC and his involvement with such a special event.
In 2011, Tilt signed with HP (Hewlett-Packard) to be a brand ambassador & Official DJ. He did an ad campaign which was featured in every Cineplex Theater and Best Buy all throughout Canada.
Over the years, Tilt has had several residencies including Ultra, Dragonfly & The Guvernment. He’s constantly on the go, breaking international audiences.