Valentine's Mix & 3rd installment of Love Always I started back in 2009. This time with more current hits mixed with a couple of throwbacks. Songs from H.E.R.,Jorja Smith, Chris Brown, Ella Mai, Weeknd, Drake & more.
Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 9:42:36 PM
1. Khalid - Better
2. Gessaffelstein & The Weekend - Lost In The Fire
3. Ramriddlz ft. Drake - Sweeterman
4. Omarion - Distance (Tilt Blend)
5. Casanova ft. Tory Lanez & Davido - 2AM
6. Trey Songs - About You
7. Next - Wifey (Tilt Blend)
8. Shanice - I Love Your Smile
9. Chris Brown - Undecided
10. Post Malone, Swag Lee & Sunshine Anderson - Sunflower
11. B2K & P. Diddy - Bump Bump Bump
12. Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next (Moombah Edit)
13. Queen Naija - Karma
14. 112 - Dance With Me (Tilt Blend)
15. Ella Mai - Shot Clock
16. The Weeknd - Can’t Feel My Face (Tilt Blend)
17. John Legend ft. BloodPop - A Good Night
18. Drake - Passionfruit
19. Silk City & Dua Lipa - Electricity
20. Due Lipa - New Rules
21. Benny Blanco & Calvin Harris - I Found You
22. Drake ft. Black Coffee & Jorja Smith - Get It Together
23. Frank Ocean - Thinking About You
24. Khalid - Talk
25. Mabel - Weapon
26. Ncredible Gang ft. Nick Cannon - NoBody Else
27. Khalid ft. 6LACK - OTW
28. Justin Bieber - Where Are You Now (Tilt Blend)
29. Jorja Smith - Lost and Found
30. Jorja Smith - On My Mind
31. Musiq - Girl Next Door
32. Miguel - Sure Thing
33. BJ The Chicago Kid - Turnin Me Up
34. H.E.R. ft. Daniel Caesar - Best Part
35. Jorja Smith - February 3rd
36. John Legend - You & I
37. H.E.R. - As I Am
38. Brandy - I Wanna Be Down (Tilt Blend)
39. Ella Mai ft. Nicki Minaj - Boo’d Up
A true music connoisseur, Jordan “DJ Tilt” Rulloda is quickly rising as one of the most demanded DJ’s not only in North America, but internationally as well.
Playing a multi-genre style of music, his mixes include everything from the latest House, Hip Hop & Top 40 tracks with everything in-between from rock to old school.
In the past four years he has built a loyal fan base and played in cities like Toronto, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Montreal, Vancouver, Washington DC, and New York, to name a few. His wide music knowledge allows him to stay on top of current trends worldwide catering better to his growing fan base. His selection of music has been enjoyed by A-list celebrities including Kim Kardashian, Jamie Foxx, Ashley Judd, Jessica Alba, Ben Afleck, Anne Hathaway Lebron James, Lauren Conrad, Chris Nunez, Brody Jenner, etc.
Due to an extensive client list, Tilt’s resume as a DJ expands beyond the club as he provides services for companies including Google, HP, Vanity Fair, Audi, L’Oreal, Ralph Lauren, YouTube, Skky Vodka, Diesel, and more.
In fact on Tuesday, Jan 20th 2009, DJ Tilt spun at the Google Inaugural Ball for U.S.A. President, Barack Obama on his inauguration day. 2000 A-list attendees were invited. CBC News did an exclusive piece on DJ Tilt on his visit to DC and his involvement with such a special event.
In 2011, Tilt signed with HP (Hewlett-Packard) to be a brand ambassador & Official DJ. He did an ad campaign which was featured in every Cineplex Theater and Best Buy all throughout Canada.
Over the years, Tilt has had several residencies including Ultra, Dragonfly & The Guvernment. He’s constantly on the go, breaking international audiences.