MADE THIS FOR THE LONG WEEKEND. PLAY IT AT THE BEACH, THE POOL OR JUST AFTER DINNER. CHILL SOULFUL VIBES. INCLUDING TRACKS FROM DAFT PUNK, RIHANNA, DEADMAU5, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE & MORE.
Friday, May 17, 2013 at 10:40:00 AM
1. SANDY B - FEEL LIKE SINGIN'
2. FUNKY CHOCOLATE - DEEP MOODS
3. CLAPTONE FT. JAW - NO EYES
4. TEEDRA MOSES - BE YOUR GIRL
5. FRANK OCEAN - PINK MATTER (BUTCH REMIX)
6. DRAKE FT. ALICIA KEYS - FIREWORKS (TOM WRECKS REMIX)
7. HARDSOUL FT. RON CARROLL - BACK TOGETHER
8. DJ GROUCH - GEDDUP N SANG
9. DAFT PUNK FT. PHARRELL & NILE RODGERS - GET LUCKY
10. J. COLE - WORK OUT (SAMMY BANANAS REMIX)
11. RIHANNA FT. MIKKY EKKO - STAY (EROL SABADOSH REMIX)
12. JUNIOR JACK - SEE YOU DANCIN'
13. YOLANDA BE COOL FT. CRYSTAL WATERS - LE BUMP
14. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - LET THE GROOVE GET IN (SAMMY BANANAS BOOTLEG)
15. CRISTIAN MARCHI AND NARI & MILAN - I GOT YOU
16. DEADMAU5 FT. CHRIS JAMES - THE VELDT
A true music connoisseur, Jordan “DJ Tilt” Rulloda is quickly rising as one of the most demanded DJ’s not only in North America, but internationally as well.
Playing a multi-genre style of music, his mixes include everything from the latest House, Hip Hop & Top 40 tracks with everything in-between from rock to old school.
In the past four years he has built a loyal fan base and played in cities like Toronto, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Montreal, Vancouver, Washington DC, and New York, to name a few. His wide music knowledge allows him to stay on top of current trends worldwide catering better to his growing fan base. His selection of music has been enjoyed by A-list celebrities including Kim Kardashian, Jamie Foxx, Ashley Judd, Jessica Alba, Ben Afleck, Anne Hathaway Lebron James, Lauren Conrad, Chris Nunez, Brody Jenner, etc.
Due to an extensive client list, Tilt’s resume as a DJ expands beyond the club as he provides services for companies including Google, HP, Vanity Fair, Audi, L’Oreal, Ralph Lauren, YouTube, Skky Vodka, Diesel, and more.
In fact on Tuesday, Jan 20th 2009, DJ Tilt spun at the Google Inaugural Ball for U.S.A. President, Barack Obama on his inauguration day. 2000 A-list attendees were invited. CBC News did an exclusive piece on DJ Tilt on his visit to DC and his involvement with such a special event.
In 2011, Tilt signed with HP (Hewlett-Packard) to be a brand ambassador & Official DJ. He did an ad campaign which was featured in every Cineplex Theater and Best Buy all throughout Canada.
Over the years, Tilt has had several residencies including Ultra, Dragonfly & The Guvernment. He’s constantly on the go, breaking international audiences.