Featuring 2 of my first remixes with Producer/DJ TMB. This podcast is based on my Party Life Mixtapes. Get ready for high energy Club Bangers!!
Sunday, December 8, 2013 at 6:43:05 PM
1. Kaskade - Atmosphere
2. Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers (Artistic Raw Bootleg)
3. Eric Prydz - Every Day
4. Showtek ft. We Are Loud & Sonny Wilson - Booyah
5. Pitbull - Don't Stop The Party (DJ Tilt Edit)
6. Missy Elliot vs. Aoki - Boneless Lick Shots (DJ Tilt Remix)
7. Avicii x Bob Marley - Wake Me Up (David S. Remix)
8. DJ TILT & TMB - Ice Ice Baby (Bootleg)
9. Gregor Salto & Chuckie - Toys Are Nuts 2013
10. Jay-Z - Tom Ford (DJ Deville EDM Mix)
11. Major Lazer ft. Busy Signal - Watch Out For This (Bumaye)(Juicy M & Emzy Remix)
12. Icona Pop - I Love It (Sick Individuals Remix)
13. Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix)
14. One Republic - If I Lose Myself (Alesso Remix)
15. Ellie Goulding ft. Calvin Harris - I Need Your Love (Nicky Romero Remix)
16. Martin Garrix - Animals
17. Lil' Wayne ft. Drake - Love Me (Liam Mercier & JesseJess Remix)
18. The Killers - When You Were Young (Calvin Harris Remix)
19. Rihanna - Pour It Up (Cosmic Dawn Club Mix)
20. DJ TILT & TMB - Sugar Pie
A true music connoisseur, Jordan “DJ Tilt” Rulloda is quickly rising as one of the most demanded DJ’s not only in North America, but internationally as well.
Playing a multi-genre style of music, his mixes include everything from the latest House, Hip Hop & Top 40 tracks with everything in-between from rock to old school.
In the past four years he has built a loyal fan base and played in cities like Toronto, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Montreal, Vancouver, Washington DC, and New York, to name a few. His wide music knowledge allows him to stay on top of current trends worldwide catering better to his growing fan base. His selection of music has been enjoyed by A-list celebrities including Kim Kardashian, Jamie Foxx, Ashley Judd, Jessica Alba, Ben Afleck, Anne Hathaway Lebron James, Lauren Conrad, Chris Nunez, Brody Jenner, etc.
Due to an extensive client list, Tilt’s resume as a DJ expands beyond the club as he provides services for companies including Google, HP, Vanity Fair, Audi, L’Oreal, Ralph Lauren, YouTube, Skky Vodka, Diesel, and more.
In fact on Tuesday, Jan 20th 2009, DJ Tilt spun at the Google Inaugural Ball for U.S.A. President, Barack Obama on his inauguration day. 2000 A-list attendees were invited. CBC News did an exclusive piece on DJ Tilt on his visit to DC and his involvement with such a special event.
In 2011, Tilt signed with HP (Hewlett-Packard) to be a brand ambassador & Official DJ. He did an ad campaign which was featured in every Cineplex Theater and Best Buy all throughout Canada.
Over the years, Tilt has had several residencies including Ultra, Dragonfly & The Guvernment. He’s constantly on the go, breaking international audiences.