All the Bangers for the Summer of 2016! Featuring tracks from Drake, Diplo, Sia, Rihanna, Calvin Harris, Justin Timberlake & more. Hosted by my homie MC Sir Lancelot
Saturday, July 9, 2016 at 10:00:00 AM
01. MISSY ELLIOT - WORK IT (MAYEDA REMIX)
02. RIHANNA - WORK (DELIRIOUS & ALEX K REMIX)
03. FAT JOE & REMY MA - ALL THE WAY UP (GUETTA REMIX)
04. SIA FT. SEAN PAUL - CHEAP THRILLS (TUNER S. REMIX)
05. CHAINSMOKERS - DON'T LET ME DOWN (GOODFELLAS EDIT)
06. DJ KHALED FT. DRAKE - FOR FREE (GOODFELLAS REFIX)
07. MONTELL JORDAN - THIS IS HOW WE DO IT (TILT REMIX)
08. DRAKE FT. JUSTIN BIEBER - ONE DANCE (TILT EDIT)
09. SAK NOEL & SALVI FT. SEAN PAUL - TRUMPETS (DELIRIOUS & ALEX K REMIX)
10. FIFTH HARMONY - WORK FROM HOME (DJ SCENE EDIT)
11. APE DRUMS VS. CHARLY BLACK - THE WAY WE PARTY ANIMAL (PDOT BOOTLEG)
12. DILLON FRANCIS FT. SNAPPY JIT - CANDY
13. A$AP FERG - NEW LEVEL
14. O.T. GENASIS - CUT IT
15. DRAKE FT. RIHANNA - TOO GOOD
16. RIHANNA - NEEDED ME (LAIBERT REMIX)
17. ALESSIA CARA - WILD THINGS (NUKID REMIX)
18. MARTIN SOLVEIG - DO IT RIGHT
19. TEMPTATIONS - AIN'T TOO PROUD TO BEG (TILT REMIX)
20. GALANTIS - NO MONEY (DILLON FRANCIS REMIX)
21. POST MALONE - WHITE IVERSON (DJ RAGOZA EDIT)
22. TUJAMO - DROP IT LOW
23. DEORRO FT. ELVIS CRESPO - BAILAR (BEATBREAKER VS. SMERK BOOTLEG)
24. HENRY FONG FT. RICHIE LOOP - DROP IT DOWN LOW (STEVE AOKI EDIT)
25. DIZZEE RASCAL & CALVIN HARRIS - HYPE
26. G-EAZY, BEBE - ME, MYSELF & I (BB VEGAS BOOTLEG)
27. BEYONCE - FORMATION (ARTISTIC RAW BOOTLEG)
28. MAJOR LAZER FT. NYLA - LIGHT IT UP (QUINTINO BOOTLEG)
29. LUKAS GRAHAM - 7 YEARS (BEATBREAKER BOOTLEG)
30. GHOST TOWN DJ'S - MY BOO (FRANCIS MERCIER VS. POSSE REMIX)
31. DRAKE - SUMMER SIXTEEN (DELIRIOUS & ALEX K REMIX)
32. DRAKE - HYPE (JAMES HYPE REMIX)
33. DRAKE - POP STYLE
34. CALVIN HARRIS FT. RIHANNA - WHAT WE CAME FOR (TILT EDIT)
35. DIPLO & SLEEPY TOM - BE THERE (GENTS & JAWNS REMIX)
36. DESIIGNER FT. KANYE WEST - PANDA (PT. 2 BOOTLEG)
37. FUTURE - LOW LIFE
38. MAJOR LAZER & GRANDTHEFT - NUMBER ONE
39. FUGEES - READY OR NOT (TILT REMIX)
40. OUTKAST - MS. JACKSON (TILT REMIX)
41. RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS - CAN'T STOP
42. DJ MUSTARD FT. JEREMIH - DON'T HURT ME.wav
43. TYGA - 1 OF 1
44. DRAKE - CONTROLLA (BB DANCEHALL EDIT)
45. NINA SKY - CHAMPION LOVER (LADY BEE REMIX)
46. MIKE POSNER - I TOOK A PILL IN IBIZA (COLLIPARK REMIX)
47. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - CAN'T STOP THE FEELING (DBB TROPICAL REMIX)
A true music connoisseur, Jordan “DJ Tilt” Rulloda is quickly rising as one of the most demanded DJ’s not only in North America, but internationally as well.
Playing a multi-genre style of music, his mixes include everything from the latest House, Hip Hop & Top 40 tracks with everything in-between from rock to old school.
In the past four years he has built a loyal fan base and played in cities like Toronto, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Montreal, Vancouver, Washington DC, and New York, to name a few. His wide music knowledge allows him to stay on top of current trends worldwide catering better to his growing fan base. His selection of music has been enjoyed by A-list celebrities including Kim Kardashian, Jamie Foxx, Ashley Judd, Jessica Alba, Ben Afleck, Anne Hathaway Lebron James, Lauren Conrad, Chris Nunez, Brody Jenner, etc.
Due to an extensive client list, Tilt’s resume as a DJ expands beyond the club as he provides services for companies including Google, HP, Vanity Fair, Audi, L’Oreal, Ralph Lauren, YouTube, Skky Vodka, Diesel, and more.
In fact on Tuesday, Jan 20th 2009, DJ Tilt spun at the Google Inaugural Ball for U.S.A. President, Barack Obama on his inauguration day. 2000 A-list attendees were invited. CBC News did an exclusive piece on DJ Tilt on his visit to DC and his involvement with such a special event.
In 2011, Tilt signed with HP (Hewlett-Packard) to be a brand ambassador & Official DJ. He did an ad campaign which was featured in every Cineplex Theater and Best Buy all throughout Canada.
Over the years, Tilt has had several residencies including Ultra, Dragonfly & The Guvernment. He’s constantly on the go, breaking international audiences.