just press play in the bedroom and thank me later.
Monday, February 14, 2011 at 12:00:00 AM
1. R. Kelly - Ignition (Remix)
2. Ciara ft. Ludacris - Ride
3. Usher ft. Nicki Minaj - Lil' Freak
4. Chris Brown ft. Tyga - Deuces
5. Young Money ft. Lloyd - Bedrock
6. Lil' Wayne ft. Kanye West - Lollipop (Remix)
7. Young Money ft. Lil' Wayne, Drake - Every Girl
8. Jeremih ft. 50 Cent - Down On Me
9. Jodeci ft. Raekwon & Ghostface Killah - Freakin' You (Remix)
10. SWV ft. Missy & Timbaland - Can We Get Kinky Tonight
11. Jay-Z - Can I Get A F#%@ You
12. Usher - Bad Girl
13. Notorious BIG ft. Jodeci - I'm F%#$ You Tonight
14. R. Kelly - Hump Bounce
15. Alicia Keys - Mr. Man
16. Nelly ft. Kelly Rowland - Dillemma
17. J. Cole ft. Drake - In The Morning
18. Robin Thicke ft. Snoop Dogg - It's in The Morning
19. Drake - Best I Ever Had (Sensi Remix)
A true music connoisseur, Jordan “DJ Tilt” Rulloda is quickly rising as one of the most demanded DJ’s not only in North America, but internationally as well.
Playing a multi-genre style of music, his mixes include everything from the latest House, Hip Hop & Top 40 tracks with everything in-between from rock to old school.
In the past four years he has built a loyal fan base and played in cities like Toronto, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Montreal, Vancouver, Washington DC, and New York, to name a few. His wide music knowledge allows him to stay on top of current trends worldwide catering better to his growing fan base. His selection of music has been enjoyed by A-list celebrities including Kim Kardashian, Jamie Foxx, Ashley Judd, Jessica Alba, Ben Afleck, Anne Hathaway Lebron James, Lauren Conrad, Chris Nunez, Brody Jenner, etc.
Due to an extensive client list, Tilt’s resume as a DJ expands beyond the club as he provides services for companies including Google, HP, Vanity Fair, Audi, L’Oreal, Ralph Lauren, YouTube, Skky Vodka, Diesel, and more.
In fact on Tuesday, Jan 20th 2009, DJ Tilt spun at the Google Inaugural Ball for U.S.A. President, Barack Obama on his inauguration day. 2000 A-list attendees were invited. CBC News did an exclusive piece on DJ Tilt on his visit to DC and his involvement with such a special event.
In 2011, Tilt signed with HP (Hewlett-Packard) to be a brand ambassador & Official DJ. He did an ad campaign which was featured in every Cineplex Theater and Best Buy all throughout Canada.
Over the years, Tilt has had several residencies including Ultra, Dragonfly & The Guvernment. He’s constantly on the go, breaking international audiences.