Mix of new R&B tracks with some classics especially made for Vday. Press play in the bedroom & thank me later.
Friday, February 14, 2014 at 9:00:00 AM
1. Drake ft. Sampha - The Motion
2. Busta Rhymes ft. Mariah Carey
3. Ginuwine ft. Timbaland - Pony (Ride It Remix)
4. Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love (Serafin Blend)
5. Chris Brown - Don't Judge Me (Tilt Remix)
6. John Legend - Tonight (Best You Ever Had)
7. Miguel - Adorn
8. Omarion ft. Rick Ross - Let's Talk
9. Mario ft. Nicki Minaj - Somebody Else
10. Rihanna ft. Kanye West - Diamonds (Remix)
11. J. Cole - Work Out
12. Serani - No More Games
13. Drake ft. Jhene Aiko - From Time
14. Sade - Sweetest Taboo
15. Aaliyah - Rock The Boat
16. Bei Maejor ft. Wale & Trey Songz - Trouble (Remix)
17. Miguel ft. J. Cole - All I Want Is You
18. Cassie - Me & You (Tilt Remix)
19. LoveRance ft. 50 Cent - Up (Remix)
20. Chris Brown - Fine China
21. Mariah Carey ft. Miguel - Beautiful
22. Ne-Yo - Because Of You
23. Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell - Wanna Love You Girl
24. J. Cole ft. Amber Coffman - She Knows
25. Something For The People - My Love Is The Shhh
26. Katy Perry - Dark Horse
27. Beyonce ft. Jay-Z - Drunk In Love
28. Inoj - Love You Down (Esentrik Remix)
29. John Legend - All Of Me
A true music connoisseur, Jordan “DJ Tilt” Rulloda is quickly rising as one of the most demanded DJ’s not only in North America, but internationally as well.
Playing a multi-genre style of music, his mixes include everything from the latest House, Hip Hop & Top 40 tracks with everything in-between from rock to old school.
In the past four years he has built a loyal fan base and played in cities like Toronto, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Montreal, Vancouver, Washington DC, and New York, to name a few. His wide music knowledge allows him to stay on top of current trends worldwide catering better to his growing fan base. His selection of music has been enjoyed by A-list celebrities including Kim Kardashian, Jamie Foxx, Ashley Judd, Jessica Alba, Ben Afleck, Anne Hathaway Lebron James, Lauren Conrad, Chris Nunez, Brody Jenner, etc.
Due to an extensive client list, Tilt’s resume as a DJ expands beyond the club as he provides services for companies including Google, HP, Vanity Fair, Audi, L’Oreal, Ralph Lauren, YouTube, Skky Vodka, Diesel, and more.
In fact on Tuesday, Jan 20th 2009, DJ Tilt spun at the Google Inaugural Ball for U.S.A. President, Barack Obama on his inauguration day. 2000 A-list attendees were invited. CBC News did an exclusive piece on DJ Tilt on his visit to DC and his involvement with such a special event.
In 2011, Tilt signed with HP (Hewlett-Packard) to be a brand ambassador & Official DJ. He did an ad campaign which was featured in every Cineplex Theater and Best Buy all throughout Canada.
Over the years, Tilt has had several residencies including Ultra, Dragonfly & The Guvernment. He’s constantly on the go, breaking international audiences.